Due Cigni’s Gardening Scissors with an orange handle are best for cutting branches and stems up to about 2cm in diameter.
Using any pair of gardening scissors, snippers, or shears for large branches can damage the blades. These scissors highlight a sharp upper blade that can cut through the plant while the lower portion of the blade prevents the object or branch from sliding. Due Cigni’s top-rated Gardening Scissors with an orange handle are made in Italy with premium stainless steel material for long-lasting durability.
- Hedge trimming, limb lopping, and flower bush pruning - for any small gardening cutting task, Due Cigni's bypass cutter tools come from a long line of shears used in European vineyards and gardens.
- Handle made of hardened polypro with rubberized grips to help relieve pressure on wrists; combined with the curved shape of the blade, these shears yield an accurate and controlled cut.
- Young tree branches, spent floral stalks, fruit trees, rose bushes, and bonsai provide just a few use cases for our Italian-designed clippers to shine in plant care. This set is ideal for softer, living wood and limbs.
- Ergonomic thumb lock operates with a simple push-and-slide motion for storage and transport. Soft grips are ideal for weak or arthritic hands. Simple to clean with soap and water.
- Designed in Maniago, Italy, and used in professional and domestic settings worldwide. Our sleek and durable shears provide the clean, easy, and precise cuts that form the basis of virtually any horticultural masterpiece.
Blade Steel: stainless steel
Handle: PP and TPR
Overall Length: 20 cm – 7.87″
Weight: 165 gr – 5.82 oz
Compared to similar gardening scissors, Due Cigni’s Gardening Scissors can last longer and perform better without the hefty price tag. For 120 years and counting Due Cigni continues its commitment to creating high quality and affordable products.
Most orders will be processed within one business day (we make sure our employees take Saturday and Sunday off, so if you order late Friday or over the weekend, we will process your order on Monday). When your order leaves our warehouse in Seattle, Washington, you will receive an email with your tracking number. Add 3 to 5 business days for delivery. Please note that we only ship within the United States.
We take pride in our workmanship and stand behind our products, which is why we accept returns within the first 30 days from the day your items arrive.