Due Cigni’s Stainless Steel Wire Cutter with an orange handle are ready to help you take on the toughest jobs.
Featuring wide paddle handles that can reduce hand strain during tiring repetitive cutting. Our wire cutters are made in Italy and feature premium stainless steel blades for long-lasting durability. These wire cutters are designed to fit most hand sizes comfortably and highlight a non-slip grip for your safety.
- Hedge trimming, limb lopping, and flower bush pruning - for any small gardening cutting task, Due Cigni's bypass cutter tools come from a long line of shears used in European vineyards and gardens.
- Handle made of hardened polypro with rubberized grips to help relieve pressure on wrists; combined with the curved shape of the blade, these shears yield an accurate and controlled cut.
- Suited for grapevine wire, vines, and trellis supports as well as young tree branches, spent floral stalks, fruit trees, rose bushes, and bonsai.
- Ergonomic thumb lock operates with a simple push-and-slide motion for storage and transport. Soft grips are ideal for weak or arthritic hands. Simple to clean with soap and water.
- Designed in Maniago, Italy, and used in professional and domestic settings worldwide. Our sleek and durable shears provide the clean, easy, and precise cuts that form the basis of virtually any horticultural masterpiece.
Most orders will be processed within one business day (we make sure our employees take Saturday and Sunday off, so if you order late Friday or over the weekend, we will process your order on Monday). When your order leaves our warehouse in Seattle, Washington, you will receive an email with your tracking number. Add 3 to 5 business days for delivery. Please note that we only ship within the United States.
We take pride in our workmanship and stand behind our products, which is why we accept returns within the first 30 days from the day your items arrive.